We want to reassure you that Seamstress continues to prioritise the health and well-being of our customers, their families and our staff. While we are excited to welcome you back through our doors once again, we’ve made some noticeable and necessary changes to our operations which will guarantee you a safe and enjoyable dining experience with us.
What we are doing
• Our tables are all distanced to be 1.5 metres apart, to give you the space you need to dine safely and comfortably.
• arriving at the venue make your way up the stairs to the dining room where you will be greeted by one of our team members. There you will be asked to scan a QR code and enter your details before being seated.
• always ensure you allow a 1.5m distance between yourself and other groups.
• will find hand sanitiser stations set up throughout the venue and can be requested at any time.
• will have a sign at the entrance of each level outlining our new capacities to allow for social distancing on each level
• can view our menu online before you join us for dinner, alternatively we have a reduced contact dining experience through our partner Zomato All hard copy menus within the venue will be sanitised between every use.
• have increased our cleaning & hygiene regime by conducting a thorough venue clean at the end of each night, along with sanitising and disinfecting all high touch areas every hour.
Finally, we ask that if you feel unwell for any reason to please stay at home. We are doing our very best to guarantee a safe dining experience for everyone and have implemented all necessary measures as outlined by the government in their guidelines.
For more information on the guidelines please click on the link below: